Finding & Hiring Activity Leaders
KidCare & More offers parents a way to find enthusiastic young adults to engage, provide fun, and supervise activities at home or virtually.
There are two ways for parents to connect with available activity leaders:
(1) Go to the Available Leaders page and scroll through our list of camp staff and activity leaders
Once you find a suitable Activity Leader for your child care needs, click the CONTACT button on their profile
Fill out the form with your information including contact information, location, and desired schedule
If the leader is available for your job opportunity, they will contact you to discuss more details!
(2) Post a child care job onto the Job Board for camp staff & activity leaders to find
Go to the Job Board and click on the "Post a Job" button
- Create your account and fill in your profile with your child care information (if you haven't already). Verify your account through your email
- Make sure your Job Post profile status is set to "Active" in your account for your job to show
- Available Activity Leaders will then contact you to discuss further details about your posted child care job opportunity!