How To Update Your Profile
Your profile will help families find you and offer you jobs! You want your profile to accurately reflect YOU so be sure to include your interests, hobbies, and more. If you have a knack for nature hikes, crafts, or any activities you’d like to lead with children, be sure to include it. Make your profile unique and show who you are!
How to view and edit your profile
- Create Your Profile and check your email address then follow the link to verify your email
- Log in to your account to update your profile
- See Guidelines & Tips for Setting Up an AWESOME Staff Profile
Include the following information:
- Availability (see Guidelines, link above, for tips)
- Hourly Rate (can be a range)
- Any updates/changes to your profile description and/or activities.
To update your photo
- Go to your account and scroll down to your profile then click "Edit Picture"
- You can then upload, edit/crop, or delete & replace your profile picture
- Remember: Profile photos are required for your profile to be active and visible by parents!
To hide your profile at any time, log in and switch your account to “hidden” through your Profile Status shown at the top of the Profile page. You can turn it back on anytime.