Getting a Job on KidCare & More
Step 1: Create & Post Your Profile on KidCare.
Step 2: Parents will view your profile.
- If a parent wishes to hire you, KidCare will send you a text notification and an email with more information to get in touch with the family.
Step 3: Discuss & agree on job specifics. With the parent, you’ll agree on your schedule, payment, and decide if you’re providing any specialized activities (i.e. swimming lessons, cooking lessons, day trips for fishing or hiking, guitar lessons).
- Clarify any special needs for the child(ren) like allergies, medical conditions, or behavior issues. Also, be sure to discuss transportation costs if you are expected to drive the children around.
- If this is a continuous job, toggle your profile to “Unavailable” or readjust your availability
- Discuss expectations regarding COVID-19 - See COVID-19 Practices for suggestions
Step 4: Provide childcare. Be Safe. Be Fun.
- If at any point you need to cancel or to discontinue your job, notify the parent immediately.
Step 6: Parent pays you directly via cash, Venmo, Paypal or whatever method you agree to. KidCare & More is not involved in financial transactions between parents & activity leaders.